Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rain some sunshine and more rain

The weather today was sooooo weird!
Before I went out is was raining really hard. When I went out of the door it pretty much stopped. Until I got to my bus stop then it started raining really really hard.
It was like that the whole day!
When I went home it was dry, but of course the two minutes I had to walk it started raining again. I don't really care about rain, I might even like it at times. But not when it rains the two minutes I'm out.
This is a pond near our house:

This is what the air looks like on the front of our house, with a really weird light spot just above the houses:
And the back, al lot brighter but on the left there is a really dark cloud coming:
Luckily I don't have to go out anymore. But the weather forecast it that it will be like this the rest of the week. I better take my umbrella everywhere I go!
Wish me luck and not too much wetness!
XOXO - JD

No comments: